This is a slight naughtier version of my heathy apple rings. Although both equally delicious, sometimes that little devil on the shoulder shouts a lot louder than the good guy. Gosh, he’s so annoying. But as my journey gets farther and farther along, that voice is becoming distant. It seems there’s a new guy in the mix: the “best of both worlds” guy. I like him. We get along quite well 😉
So as I’m staring at my husbands Girl Scout cookie stash (the samoas!), the “best of both worlds” guy and I come up with this. It’s got the crunch of a cookie, and classic taste of a samoa. (I even added peanut butter! oh my!) However, these are a little messier, but that’s just more fun 🙂 Here’s another break down for you!
5 samoa girl scout cookies: 10pp
5 apple ring samoas (w/ pb): 4pp
Umm … yes. Plus, the apple rings are so much bigger. And 99% of the time, bigger is better. The other 1% are my hips; definitely bigger is not better here …