Cardamom is the new cinnamon.
What I’m looking forward to most this holiday season is cozying up on the couch with a thick blanket, the soft glow from the christmas tree, watching Elf, and sipping on this latte I made at home. Yep, another one where Starbucks isn’t needed. I’ve made matcha lattes before, but the addition of cardamom in this one is just so warming. I love it.
Is Starbucks ever going to deliver? (which could be bad). I wonder if they’ve ever considered it. Hmmm … until then, I’ll just make my own drinks in the comfort of my PJs.
What do you look forward to the most during the holidays?
Cardamom Matcha Latte
Author: My Skinny Sweet Tooth
Yields: 1 big latte
Smart Points per Serving: 1sp
Macros per Serving: 88 calories
4g Fat, 2g Carbs, 9g Protein
• 2 cups unsweetened nut milk, or milk of choice
• 1 tsp matcha powder (I use Pure Matcha)
• 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
• 1 scoop collagen peptides, optional
• Heat the milk in a saucepan until hot.
• Pour milk into a blender, add matcha, cardamom and collagen (if using).
• Blend until everything is combined and frothy.
• Pour and enjoy.