My favorite ice cream cupcakes so far! Chocolate crust, peanut butter ice cream, and a gooey chocolate topping. YUM!
Of all the cannoli chip flavors, I had yet to turn the cookies & cream into a crust for my ice cream cupcakes. And let me just say, these are the best. I had 3 in one day; 2 weren’t even set/frozen all the way. I have no patience, clearly.
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cupcakes
Author: My Skinny Sweet Tooth
Yields: 8 cupcakes
Servings Size: 1 cupcake
Smart Points per Serving: 3sp
Macros per Serving: 76 calories
3g Fat, 12 Carbs, 3 Protein
• 1 pint Peanut Butter Cup Halo Top Ice Cream
• 20 (53g) Cookies & Cream Cannoli Chips
• 1 tbsp greek yogurt
• 40g Chocolate Fudge Sauce, warmed for pourable consistency
• Let ice cream soften on the counter while you continue with the next step.
• In a ziplock bag, crush the cannoli chips until a crumb like texture.
• Add crumbs to a bowl, mix with greek yogurt until evenly combined.
• Press about 1/2 tbsp (8g) of the crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
• Scoop 1/4 cup (33g) of the softened ice cream on top. Smooth out if necessary.
• Top each cupcake with 1 tsp (5g) of the chocolate fudge sauce.
• Allow them to set/harden in the freezer for an hour.
• Store in an air tight container in the freezer.