Welcome to fall! These flavors will surely have you feeling that fall mojo (even though the temperatures outside have us feeling otherwise).
As I mentioned before, I have a few of these ice cream cupcakes lined up and ready to share! I couldn’t wait to get these published because they are just too good. I love pistachio, which is normally an overlooked flavor (especially when it comes to ice cream), and the addition of cardamom gives it that little “fall” touch.
Pistachio Cardamom Ice Cream Cupcakes
Author: My Skinny Sweet Tooth
Yields: 8 cupcakes
Servings Size: 1 cupcake
Smart Points per Serving: 2sp
Macros per Serving: 60 calories
2g Fat, 10 Carbs, 4 Protein
• 1 pint Pistachio Halo Top Ice Cream
• 20 (53g) Powdered Sugar Cannoli Chips
• 1/4-1/2 tsp ground cardamom (to taste)
• 1 tbsp greek yogurt
• 5g pistachios, chopped
• Let ice cream soften on the counter while you continue with the next step.
• In a ziplock bag, crush the cannoli chips until a crumb like texture.
• Add crumbs to a bowl, mix with greek yogurt and ground cardamom until evenly combined.
• Press about 1/2 tbsp (8g) of the crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
• Scoop 4 tbsp (32g) of the softened ice cream on top. Smooth out if necessary.
• Top each cupcake with the chopped pistachios.
• Allow them to set/harden in the freezer for an hour.
• Store in an air tight container in the freezer.