Using ground chicken is a great way to lighten up any meal when subbing it for beef. Plus, it takes on virtually any flavor you add to it. Today, I’m making it spicy with Chipotles in Adobo. You know what they say, if you can’t take the heat …
This chipotle chicken mixture is great for any “taco” inspired dish. I’ve used it in a salad (as shown), in tacos, burritos, cauliflower rice taco bowls … it’s even great for breakfast with a few eggs and avocado.
So, the basically this blog post is for the chipotle chicken mixture and whatever or however you use it will depend on extra smart points/calories.
How will you use it to spice up a dish? Let me know in the comments!
Spicy Chipotle Chicken Tacos
Author: My Skinny Sweet Tooth
Yields: 3 (6oz) servings
Smart Points per Serving: 5sp
Macros per Serving: 235 calories
4g Fat, 6g Carbs, 39g Protein
• 1/2 small onion, diced
• 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
• 1lb lean ground chicken
• 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning
• pinch of sea salt (to taste)
• In a skillet on medium heat, add onions and cook until just translucent.
• Add the ground chicken and cook until done.
• Stir in the chipotle adobo peppers.
• Sprinkle in the taco seasoning and sea salt (to taste).
• Continue cooking for a few more minutes for the flavors to develop.
• Enjoy! … However you wish.