Peanut butter and jelly are one of my favorite flavor combinations. Yogurt covered grapes are one of my favorite things to snack on. Combine these two loves, and you have these pop-able frozen treats to beat the July heat … or for anytime really. 🙂
Start by mixing some powdered peanut butter (I use PB2) into some nonfat greek yogurt. Add some honey for sweetness and you’ve got yourself some peanut-y yogurt. Yes, please! Now, take a few grapes and drop them into the peanut butter yogurt. Let them swim around and try not to get jealous. You’ll be eating them later to get even. 😉
Take them out one at a time and place them onto a wax paper lined plate or cutting board.
Repeat until all the grapes are coated and place into the freezer for an hour or so until set.
When they’re all frozen and looking glorious, place them into a freezer bag. Keep them there until a craving hits. Grab a few and move along or fill a small bowl and snack while watching The Bachelorette (because that’s what I’ll be doing).
peanut butter yogurt dipped grapes
• about 60 large grapes (just shy of 1lb)
• 1 cup nonfat greek yogurt
• 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter (I use PB2)
• 1 tsp honey (optional for sweetness)
• In a small bowl, mix together powdered peanut butter, honey and greek yogurt.
• Line a flat surface (plate, cutting board, etc) with wax or parchment paper.
• Take a few grapes and drop them into the peanut butter yogurt.
• Using a fork, stir them around until they are evenly coated.
• Transfer a coated grape, one at a time, onto the wax paper.
• Repeat until all grapes are coated.
• Place the grapes into the freezer for an hour or until set.
• Put the frozen grapes into a freezer bag and keep in the freezer to devour later.